Welcome to the iPort DCS home page
iPort is a web based application suite, created and provided by Res2, in association with Travelport. Res2 is a Dutch IT company, based near Utrecht in the Netherlands. Travelport is a leading provider of critical transaction processing solutions and data for the global travel industry.
A Departure Control System (DCS) provides all the IT tools that are required for the groundhandling of an airplane departure. Refer to iPort detailed pages for further explanation.
Travelport and Res2 combined their expertise in airline IT and ground handling technology in early 2008. Through this partnership, the iPort DCS was developed to bring efficiencies, flexibility and a centralised load control process through natural workflows, which can be customised to a customer's specific needs.
iPort is the first DCS that provides all the essential groundhandling functions, combined with a web based user interface. It is currently available on over 140 airports. This was achieved in just a few years. The combination of quality of service, user friendliness, ease of installation and pricing has boosted the number of customers using iPort during recent years. See details of the iPort suite for a view on the benefits that iPort offers.
The iPort suite consists of a number of modules, which are all described under the iPort Suite tab.
Customer Quote: "Partnering with Res2/Travelport has meant our customer experience has been greatly improved. iPort DCS has provided us savings and simplicity, boosting self service and ancillary sales."
Recent events (see full history for details)
- Eindhoven airport handles first flight (Vueling).
- Second Los Angeles terminal (Tom Bradley) added to iPort network.
- iPort activated at Nice and Lyon to handle WOW air.
- iPort activated at Los Angels terminal 2 to handle XL Airways.
- GRO (Gerona), OVD (Oviedo) and SCQ (Santiago de Compostela) added to iPort network.
- Bristol connected.
- iPort active at Toronto.
- First WOW flight to and from Montreal.
- iPort activated at Stockholm Västerås.
- Berlin airports activated for German Aviation Service (GAS).
- AGS Verona selects iPort.
- Flying Group Antwerp signs iPort contract.
- Eindhoven airport signs iPort contract.
- Airport Associates Keflavik live.
- Barcelona live for TUI Belgium.