Welcome to the iPort DCS home page
iPort is a web based application suite, created and provided by Res2, in association with Travelport. Res2 is a Dutch IT company, based near Utrecht in the Netherlands. Travelport is a leading provider of critical transaction processing solutions and data for the global travel industry.
A Departure Control System (DCS) provides all the IT tools that are required for the groundhandling of an airplane departure. Refer to iPort detailed pages for further explanation.
Travelport and Res2 combined their expertise in airline IT and ground handling technology in early 2008. Through this partnership, the iPort DCS was developed to bring efficiencies, flexibility and a centralised load control process through natural workflows, which can be customised to a customer's specific needs.
iPort is the first DCS that provides all the essential groundhandling functions, combined with a web based user interface. It is currently available on over 120 airports. This was achieved in just a few years. The combination of quality of service, user friendliness, ease of installation and pricing has boosted the number of customers using iPort during recent years. See details of the iPort suite for a view on the benefits that iPort offers.
The iPort suite consists of a number of modules, which are all described under the iPort Suite tab.
Customer Quote: “both our passenger service staff and mass&balance agents are really happy to work with iPort DCS, being utterly reliable and user friendly.”,
Airport Global Services S.p.a., Verona, Italy.
Recent events (see full history for details)
- Vueling flights handled by Airport Services Roma.
- Airport Services Roma signs iPort contract.
- VLM's first Antwerp to Geneva flights.
- First XL Airways flights from Charles de Gaulle.
- First flight from Parma airport.
- iPort installed at Catania airport.
- Parma airport signs iPort contract.
- VLM selects iPort.
- Mr Laurie Diffey strengthens iPort sales team.
- iPort available at Cairo airport.
- Connectivity established to JFK T4, Paris CDG and new terminal at HRG.
- Tiger Aviation Services handles first flights from Hurghada.