Welcome to the iPort DCS home page
iPort is a web based application suite, created and provided by Res2, in association with Travelport. Res2 is a Dutch IT company, based near Utrecht in the Netherlands. Travelport is a leading provider of critical transaction processing solutions and data for the global travel industry.
A Departure Control System (DCS) provides all the IT tools that are required for the groundhandling of an airplane departure. Refer to iPort detailed pages for further explanation.
Travelport and Res2 combined their expertise in airline IT and ground handling technology in early 2008. Through this partnership, the iPort DCS was developed to bring efficiencies, flexibility and a centralised load control process through natural workflows, which can be customised to a customer's specific needs.
Res2 recently signed an agreement with an Italian partner: ARC Data. For more information about our partners, go to: Res2 partners.
The iPort suite consists of a number of modules, which are all described under the iPort Suite tab.
iPort is offered as 'Software as a Service' (SaaS) which allows us to eliminate software distribution costs and allow for fast and flexible software updates.
Recent events (see full history for details)
- Riga airport (RIX) live.
- First XL France fllight from Las Vegas.
- iPort introduced in Morocco.
- First Corendon flights from Amsterdam.
- Common check-in for TUI group.
- First XL France flight from San Fransisco.
- Riga airport signs iPort contract.
- XL France selects iPort.
- Further roll out of Jetairfly.
- CityJet launches flights from Cambridge airport.
- Tel Aviv airport handles first JetAir fllight on iPort.